On the base of integration of Eastern and Western treatment methods create a new, leading-edge field of medicine.
Research and overcome the difficult and incurable diseases, develop the health care.
The current state of public health can be described as follows:
- We suffer because we can not cope with the many intractable diseases, despite the fact that we have a Traditional Chinese Medicine with thousands years of history and a fast-growing modern medicine.
- We admire the holistic way of thinking of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and at the same time we are disappointed in its methods backwardness compared to Western medicine, it is confirmed by the fact that it not accepted in the modern society, in full scale.
- We are seeing with optimism at the precise and logical calculations of modern medicine, at the same time we note that the Western medical treatments are occurring everywhere, but we concerned that these methods are not very effective, and also have numerous side effects.
- Public health needs a new medicine - the advanced, progressive medicine, build on the integration of ancient and modern, Eastern and Western treatment methods.
That is why we need to:
- Combine Eastern and Western, ancient and modern treatment methods.
- To create a highly effective medicine which unite different methods of treatment.
- Use the advanced methods of modern science, apply the latest advances in medical science in practice.
- To revive the ancient methods of treatment and to prepare highly qualified specialists.
- To carry out a number of scientific-research works.
- Use the flexible mechanisms of cooperation in international relations.
- To carry out a variety of forums, invite talented and professional specialists to conduct common research and consultation.